The Prehistoric Park of Teverga has adapted its facilities and services to help minimize the risks of COVID-19 virus infection. It has therefore taken account of the various instructions and recommendations issued by Spain´s Ministry of Health and the Institute of Tourism Quality. The latter has put together a specific guide for Museums and Cultural Sites, in response to a request from the Secretary of State for Tourism, which various social players, experts and cultural associations have collaborated in.
Before you visit the Prehistoric Park:
- The facility´s visitor capacity will be reduced during the lockdown exit, according to the regulations in force at each stage. We therefore recommend you purchase your tickets either online, from the website, or from the telephone sales service by calling 985 185 860, available Mondays to Fridays, from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Please be punctual, as it is essential for visits to be made within their booked times, to ensure our visitor capacity is complied with.
- Visits to the facility will be free of charge. The following digital documents are available to the public:
- Visits may be either individual or family, but group visits are not allowed.
- There will be no face-to-face cultural or educational activities. The Prehistoric Park has a regular online programme for every type of visitor (workshops, storytelling, 360º visits and educational games and hobbies). Check out our website´s calendar and news sections.
- We recommend you wear a mask for your personal protection.
On the day of your visit:
- Keep to a social distance from others (between family or household unit) of at least two meters at all times.
- Follow the recommended route for your visit and preferably keep to your right.
- You are advised to use a credit card when paying for any of the Park´s services.
- Pay attention to the instructions and recommendations listed on the information board.
- Please do not touch surfaces or display cabinets.
- Only one person at a time may use the Park´s toilets except when they may need assistance.
- Follow the hygiene and sanitation recommendations when using the toilets.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are available at the entrances to the Park´s reception, shop and toilets.
- We have single-use gloves available for using lockers, the electric-vehicle charging point and the shop. You are not allowed to touch any products. Ask an assistant for help.
- Vending machines and lockers are not available.
- Please do not use the benches.
- There are pedal-opening wastepaper bins available for managing your waste during tours.
- Call our assistants for any questions or queries . We´re here to help.
Hygiene and sanitation measures reminder:
- Clean your hands frequently (washing them with soap and water or alcohol solutions).
- Stay at least two metres away from others or wear a mask, when you cannot keep to that distance.
- Cover your mouth and nose with disposable tissues or elbow flexed when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, as your hands may be carrying the virus.
- If you experience any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, muscle ache or headache), call 984 400 100 – 900 878 232 or 112.
The Prehistoric Park of Teverga has numerous digital resources at its disposal, which are constantly update El Parque de la Prehistoria en tu casa and Agenda.
You can also follow full information on the Prehistoric Park of Teverga: