Recommendations to minimize risks of COVID-10 virus infection when visiting the Park.
General Terms and Conditions
- To purchase tickets for a group of 20 people or more please call the information and booking number +34 902 306 600 / +34 985 185 860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets for visiting the Park or participating in one of the organised activities may be acquired via telephone by calling +34 985 122 553 (Mondays to Saturdays, from 10:00 to 12:00 h and from 16:00 to 18:00 h and Sundays from 10:00 a 12:00 h).
- Check our prices and opening hours before purchasing your ticket. It is the visitors´ responsibility to arrive with sufficient time to visit the museum properly.
- Tickets will only be valid on the indicated date and time.
- No refunds or ticket exchanges will be granted in the event of the client cancelling or not arriving with sufficient time to visit the museum. Changes of date and alterations to the ticket type will likewise not be accepted.
- Visitors must keep their ticket throughout the entire visit.
- For discount or special-rate tickets, visitors must show a certifying document at the entrance. If a certifying document is not presented, the ticket will not be valid.
- Tickets will not be reissued in case of loss, damage, theft or destruction.
- The Organization cannot ensure the authenticity of tickets that are not purchased at official sales points.
- To enter the facility and according to the law, visitors may be searched. Visitors are not allowed to enter with objects that the Organization might consider dangerous. This also applies to suitcases and other large objects. The Organization reserves the right of admission.
- Children must always be accompanied by an appropriate adult (except during children´s activities).
- The Organization reserves the right to change or modify the scheduling of events taking place in the different facilities. In the event of cancellation, the Organization is committed to refund the price of the ticket.
- Tickets do not include access to certain complementary activities, such as workshops or temporary exhibitions, which might come at an extra cost.
Important information to visit the Teverga Prehistoric Park
- The time indicated on your ticket is when you are scheduled to visit the Cueva of Cuevas. The Cueva of Cuevas can only be visited as part of a guided tour, while the Gallery can be visited freely at any time within the opening hours of the Park. To have a guided visit of the Gallery, please check the frequency of our tours on the section "Visits" of our website.
- If you have bought a ticket online, please go to the reception desk of the Park and validate it at least 15 minutes in advance. Maximum punctuality is required.
- No ticket is required to visit the animal enclosures. Our animal enclosures, children´s and picnic areas, and parking lots will remain open uninterrupted during the opening hours of the Park.
- It is forbidden to feed the animals and surpass the security fences of their enclosures.
- Pets are not allowed indoors and must be on a leash when outdoors.
- Smoking is prohibited and food and drinks are not allowed indoors.
- It is forbidden to film or take photographs inside the Cueva of Cuevas; food and drinks are also not allowed. Photography and filming without a tripod is allowed within the Gallery. We discourage to use flash when taking photographs of the animals.
- We recommend approximately two hours to visit the Park comfortably.
- To attend workshops, it is necessary to be at the reception desk 15 minutes in advance.
- Workshops that are carried out outdoors are subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Reduced prices will be applied to those who present a ticket for the Jurassic Museum of Asturias or the Rupestrian Art Centre of Tito Bustillo.